We are looking to recruit a Chef & Catering Instructor to join our team in helping run our Together Cafe- a project within Together Academy. Access the full job advertisement here, or read below for how to apply.
Together Academy, Wanderers Rugby Club, Merrion Road, Dublin 4.
Fixed-term 1 year contract with the possibility of extension subject to funding.
Application closing date:
September 10th, 2021
Job Title & Description
Chef & Catering Instructor
The purpose of this role is to run a small café (opening autumn/winter 2021) as well as supporting Together students with their employability skills training. This role will commence in Autumn 2021 in Together Academy, Wanderers Rugby Club, Merrion Road, Dublin 4
The Chef Catering Instructor will have experience of working within catering and/or a kitchen and will
have a HACCP qualification. Experience of working within a training environment would also be an
• Design and execute delicious café menu, cake board, drinks and snacks.
• Oversee day to day café operations including ordering, health and safety paperwork, cleaning
and equipment maintenance.
• Integrate elements of the QQI modules within the café environment for purposes of the young
• Report on progress and collaborate with colleagues to improve vocational skills, and preparing
for work experience and ultimately paid employment.
• Encourage, support our students to broaden their life and practical skills within the remit of the
• Liaise with the wider Together Academy team including the Training staff and Pathways team to
ensure the success of each individual student.
• Other duties as required.
Please note the closing date for applications is September 10th, 2021.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an application for either role, clearly stating which role you are applying for. Click here for a full job advertisement and to learn more about the role.
The suitable person for both roles will be required to be Garda cleared by the Together Academy.
Together Academy is an equal opportunities employer. Please note all candidates will be subject to