Join Our Team- We are looking to recruit a Café Manager to join our team in helping run our Together Cafe- our newest social enterprise project. Access the full job advertisement here, or read below for how to apply.
Together Academy, Wanderers Rugby Club, Merrion Road, Dublin 4.
The Café Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of our inclusive ability training café, Together Café, based in Dublin 4. Responsibilities include supervising our café team – front of house staff, barista, chef as well as our student trainees.
Application closing date:
December 1st, 2022. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply.
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service and excellent leadership to employees
- Managing all scheduling, training, day-to day supervision of staff and students
- Overseeing that all opening and closing duties are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years relevant experience, barista training an advantage
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Knowledge of payment processing systems including Square
- High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
- Experience or interest in working with adults with additional needs, or a variety of abilities.
Benefits of Working in Together Café
- Working in a new and exciting social enterprise
- Attractive working hours (Mon-Thur, 9am-3pm)
- Competitive salary
Together Academy is an equal opportunities employer. Please note all candidates will be subject to Garda clearance.